2nd INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON MYTHOLOGY
INTERNATIONAL JURIED EXHIBITION of PAINTING, SCULPTURE AND CERAMICS on MYTHOLOGY
PARTICIPATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(This is not a contract)
1. The exhibition has the theme of “mythology”. Your work must match the theme of the exhibition. The works that are not suitable with the theme will not be accepted. The participants are free to prepare their works through all kinds of techniques and materials that can be evaluated within the fields of painting, sculpture, and ceramics of visual arts.
3. You can apply for the exhibition by submitting 1 (one) of your previously unpublished works in JPEG format (a minimum of 300 bpi resolution is required) to the e-mail address mentioned in article. You are also required to add a copy of this image to the artefact identification card.
4. The works to be exhibited will be announced by the selection committee (international jury). The work/artefact identification card must be filled in and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for submitting the work ID card is 15 April 2021.
6. A letter of acceptance will be sent to the participants for the selected works by the jury and then the owners of the works which are accepted by the jury are supposed to be registered for the exhibition. Registration link: https://isom2020.congress.gen.tr/en
8. The exhibitors are responsible for following the updates about the symposium exhibition through the official website of the symposium (https://mythologysymposium.com/exhibition/) The exhibition will be e-cataloged and shared on the symposium website by the end of 2021.
9. Exhibition participation fee is 15 USD. Those who will attend the online symposium with a presentation as well are not required to make an additional payment for the exhibition-registration (fee includes e-certificate, exhibition e-catalog, link, and password for online sessions). All participants will receive an e-certificate of attendance.
10. The deadline for registration is May 1, 2021. Until this date, it is necessary to register as a member at https://isom2020.congress.gen.tr/en No cancellation or refund will be provided after the registration deadline (1 May 2020).
MYTHS IN THE ANCIENT AND MODERN WORLD, 8 June-15 August 2021 – ARDAHAN
Semra Çevik (Ardahan University / Üniversitesi, Turkey/Türkiye)
Özlem Gürpınar (Ardahan University /Üniversitesi, Turkey/Türkiye)
Chairman of the Jury
Semra Çevik (Ardahan University /Üniversitesi, Turkey/Türkiye)
Ali Herischi Azerbaijan/Azerbaycan)
Anna Barlas (Russia/Rusya)
Filiz Öztürk (Ardahan University, Turkey/Türkiye)
Kamber Kamber (Bulgaria /Bulgaristan)
Lela Peradze (Ahaltsikhe State University, Georgia/Gürcistan)
Nana Karanashvili (Georgia/Gürcistan)
Sıdıka Arlı (Ardahan University /Üniversitesi, Turkey /Türkiye)
Yana Çebotaryova (Ukraina -Ukrayna)