Abstracts must be prepared both in English and Turkish. Native speakers of English or those who do not have an excellency in written Turkish do not have to provide Turkish abstracts though (abstracts in English will be translated to Turkish by the organizing committee).
Guidelines for preparing the abstract
• All abstracts must be prepared in the Microsoft Word Program. The title should be written with bold and capital letters, 14 points, centered and the font “Cambria” should be used.
• The name of the author(s) should be written with Cambria, 11 points, below the title, aligned right. Name, surname, institution and e-mail address should be indicated with a footnote marked with a “*” sign at the end of the last name.
• Page margins must be as follows: Top: 3 cm, bottom: 2.5 cm, left: 3 cm, right: 2.5 cm. Line spacing should be double with 11 points, Cambria.
• Abstracts should not exceed 300 words including the title and the author information.
• At the end of the abstracts there must be maximum five keywords.
Abstracts must be submitted to the following mail address:
For virtual presentations, the participant is expected to deliver a 15-minute video-recording related to his/her topic. Within the recording, authors present summaries or overviews of their work, describing the essential features (related to purpose, procedures, outcomes, or product). Authors are welcome to submit traditional “lecture style” videos or videos that use visual supports like PowerPoint or Prezi. Upon the acceptance of the abstract of virtual presentation, final videos must be submitted until February 15, 2019.
In-person conference participants will view the virtual presentations during the scheduled time slot in the program. As a reminder, please be sure to include contact details (e.g. email address) at the beginning and end of the presentation to direct people to more detailed information.
Virtual Presentation Technical Details
- Video recordings of only .mp4 formats of virtual presentations will be played at the related session.
- You can preferably use Bandicap (https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/) or Camtasia studio (https://www.techsmith.com/video-editor.html) video recording programs. Yet, you can still utilize any video recording program you prefer. If you need further assistance, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time allocated for the virtual presentations is max. 15 minutes for each video.
- For technical arrangements, virtual presentations ought to be submitted till February 15, 2019.
- The participants are requested to submit their videos by uploading and sending through (https://wetransfer.com/) to email@example.com.
- Video size is kindly requested to be max.100 Mb.
- Video recordings of only .mp4 formats will be displayed at the related session.
- For the submission of the video recording, the presenter should add following information to the presentation and email content;
- Name Surname
- Contact Info (email address)
- The Title of the Study
The abstracts will be evaluated firstly by the editors basing on their coherence with the symposium main theme and their compatibility with the above-mentioned structural qualities. If the abstracts meet these requirements, they will be then sent to the scientific committee for double-blind peer review.